Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Zucchini corn fritters

I just realised that 2013 is  going to be over soon *sigh* a sign of relief or annoyance, not so sure right now. Anyway what matters is the present and the future. I have a lot of posting to catch up with I know. Last week and this week was a bit hectic. The other day I come across the question: if you could have an item from Harry Potter, which would it be? Without hesitation I would pick the time turner. It would be so handy I guess, not to change the past but to get to do so many other things I wish I could do, if this make sense. I miss Harry Potter days so much- it was mostly like the so-called golden age era for me. Alright it is not that long time ago, but it feels like so long time ago and like yesterday at the same time.
Back to topic, last Friday I made those zucchini fritters. They tasted so good. I did not expect them to be so yummy.
Will post the recipe soon.


No comments :

Post a Comment