Monday, October 7, 2013

Back...and my 'made-up' bday cake

Alright, I know I have a lot of posting to catch up with. I don't even know where to start *sigh* Life simply keeps on getting busier and busier. Sometimes I wish time would stop and in that instant you would not think of anything. Just stop thinking. What has happened while I was gone: my birthday. I'm officially 21. I can't believe I'm nine years to being 30. Oh well since I'm talking of birthday I will post the picture of my 'made-up' birthday cake or rather a more-or-less improvised one. I could not choose which cake to have and well why not take one slice of each, definitely much better than a whole cake with only one flavour/taste. Now, each mouthful tasted wonderful. These cakes were so delicious, just like a cake is meant to taste in my mind, spongy, sweet, soft, melting in the mouth and you can't get enough! It was by far the most instant genius idea-says me :p :) This just confirm the fact that as we grow older we become smarter and wiser :p Cheers!

 

No comments :

Post a Comment