Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Dinner at Ko Sing

We had dinner at a Ko Sing (a chinese restaurant) to celebrate my graduation. I really like the food there, definitely my favourite restaurant so far. I think, unlike other restaurants, their dishes are tastier (neither too salty/ sweet/ oily - just the perfect balance), generous, fresh and so delicious. On this occasion we ordered several plates. I loved all the dishes, they looked amazingly and tasted just like you'd imagine (even better, much better).

First, we had honey chicken (enjoyed the crispiness of the batter and sweetness of the sauce- the right balance),  the special fried rice (I think this was the only so-so dish), sizzling beef (the beef was tender- what you'd expect from this dish), peking pork (this was absolutely the dish of the night, was so unbelievably good, crispy on the outside, soft meat and the sauce- so wonderful), the japanese tofu ( it was alright) , seafood tofu claypot (really like this one as well- the 'healthy' dish of the night), soft noodles (was good), and mapa tofu (it's a sort of mixed fried tofu and meat combo with some sauce and veggies on the side- tried it for the first time and thought it tastes alright  or maybe I was too full already). Anyway, I enjoyed each mouthful on my plate.

By the way, I took the photos with my new camera, a nikon one :) Now I spot the difference.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments :

Post a Comment