Thursday, September 8, 2016

Snack time

Let's take a moment and have some snack time. Who doesn't like snacks? Crisp chips, sweet crunchy and melt-in-the-mouth biscuits, chocolate, amongst others. I love my snacks and I always have many snacks on hand, which is, I know, a bad habit. Like the saying goes, though, you live only once, so why not? I love snacking on chips and chocolate. They have recently introduced sweet potato chips and I am seriously enjoying them far too much. Otherwise I am really into matcha sweet. There is something so special about green tea flavour. Also, popcorn has become the 'new' snack it seems. I mean they are quite nice. These are recent snack findings. I find it so funny how some brand always come with new flavours. I mean what's not to like, but some taste really bad or strange. Anyway keep snacking. #smallpleasuresoflife

These roll cookies are crisp, light and very addictive. 

Matcha goodies- chocolate and cookies- YUM

Sweet potato chips and chia crisps - all super nice

New flavours of the month:


Magnum with amaretto- I love the icecream flavour, but the chocolate coating was too thin to my liking




No comments :

Post a Comment