Monday, December 24, 2012

Bubble Tea

Thing that was unknown to me before I came to Australia. Bubble Tea. I love drinking bubble tea, it's sweet and delicious. It comes in different flavours. My first was at Utopia- it's quite a famous bubble tea shop here, and  thought it tastes really good and super refreshing. Well I do prefer the milk ones though.
I know that it's not too healthy in the sense that it contains lot of sugar, but yeah from times to times it doesn't kill to have one (even though it's quite pricey- around $5). I recently learned that the bubble tea got its name from the bubbles, you know when you shake the liquid and it makes bubbles, there the derivative of the name, not because of the sago as I thought.
Anyway I'll try make some one day. It's like I feel like doing it but then thinking about the bother and all, I tell myself it's just way easier to buy one and satisfy your craving. Sometimes it's just quicker and easier to buy indeed.

So a milk bubble tea looks like this. This one is from Chatime, which recently opened in Perth. It seems to have grown famous in the Asian countries. The flavour for this one is honeydew. I like the packaging by the way.


No comments :

Post a Comment