Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Fruits

 Okay, have to tell I'm crazy over fruits. I really like to eat fruits because it's fruity, sweet, deli, rich of vitamins, nourishing, healthyyy..hmm okay I stop here or I'll go with the list of synonyms and like and this is not my goal lol.

Here are some pictures of fruits I like to eat.

Mangoes. I like mangoes even more now since I read that they are good for the skin + they are super juicy and smooth. Oranges, fruity, sweet, rich in vitamin C and good for hot weather, it acts like a soothing agent. Banana because it gives you lot of energy and is a fruit that contains natural sugar and all. Apple because they are super healthy- referring to the quote 'An apple a day keeps the doctor away'. Kiwi, just an amazing fruits, give you lot of vitamin C and is deli.
I enjoy to eat lot of other fruits like cherry -full of antioxidants, strawberries, nectarine, peaches, mandarin, avocado (it turns out that I absolutely crazy about it now + it's so healthy for skin and contains good fat), pear, grapes and many other I can't think of now. I know my brain sometimes won't work or I find it hard to concentrate, nothing to worry about coz I'm working on this.
Now why didn't I just say I like to eat all fruits- simply because I'm not super fan of some fruits, namely, rock melon- too sweet for me despite its goodness against cholesterol I believe, watermelon and durian haha believe be this is a no no *blush

Point of the day: Try to eat at least 2-3 fruits a day and you'll see the result. Definitely a must to keep healthy and fit.



No comments :

Post a Comment