Saturday, October 19, 2013

Steamed veggies and chicken

From watching Janella using the bamboo steamer on the Good chef Bad chef cooking show, I really wanted to try too. Actually I saw them using it on Ready Steady Cook too to steam vegetables and I thought 'what a genuine idea, oil-free food, and so quick' because simply need to wait the steamer to do its magic lol. So I bought them from the Asian store and for my first time I wanted to steam some chicken. I also steamed some Brussels sprouts. I actually do not like the taste though, a bit too bitter for me. The awesome thing about those bamboo steamer is that you can stack them, thus enabling you to cook several food items at once. The other good thing is about steaming itself, such a healthy way to cook food. Guilt-free cooking and eating.

 

No comments :

Post a Comment