Saturday, June 14, 2014

Another round at Ko Sing restaurant

I will start with my all-time favourite dish which is, of course, the peking pork.
I love the crunchy texture and the sweet sauce with which the pork pieces are coated. I must however (innocently) add: to eat in moderation.
 
No need to mention the name of this dish: Japanese sizzling tofu.
This is the sweet and sour pork dish. The dish in itself was good, but not amazing and definitely not memorable.
  
This is a new dish we recently tried: garlic sizzling beef. This was so good. I extremely enjoy the flavour combination. There was some celery slices (though you cannot see in the photo) and I was pleasantly surprised to see how they go so well with the dish. Usually I would put celery only in soups as I found it can be too overpowering in chop suey or stir fries, but I guess I found the solution which is  to just cut in a bunch on two- it will bring just the right flavour.

No comments :

Post a Comment