Sunday, August 3, 2014

Dinner

I have combined various photo of dishes I have cooked for dinner over the last few weeks or so. When I cook I try my best to produce a balanced meal, which consist of proteins, fats and carbohydrates.This will, in most cases, ensure a good absorption of food in the body and help with digestion. Besides, it will bring more colour, flavours and texture to the dishes, which is definitely a plus.

Note that I do not take pictures all the time because either (a) I was too hungry (and you know how one cannot especially think clearly when starving) , (b) I forgot (which goes back to possibility a), (c) I simply did not have the time to get a good picture or (d) the dish was not very appealing (which fortunately has nothing to do with the taste aha). I take pictures randomly since I am not a pro or anything. My key point is to successfully catch a good visual photo of my dish. Then, I can eat happily and heartily.

Veal steak with sweet potato, portobello mushrooms, salad mix and some tomatoes
Tofu, chicken, mushroom and pak choy served with rice

Brocoli, mushroom and carrot stir fry with rice and red lentil soup on the side

This is some marinated drumsticks

My broccoli stir fry


Chicken stir fry with mixed veggies, shiitake mushrooms and cashews

Salted fish with zucchini and lentil soup, served with rice

Pan fried tofu with a honey soy glaze

Broccoli and carrot with lentil soup

White sweet potato baked in the oven

Steak with some potato mash,white sweet potato chips and spinach leaves

Beef with potato and mushroom curry

Pasta with beef and capsicum and pumpkin

Dhal curry, with salted fish and cabbage- carrot stir fry

No comments :

Post a Comment