Monday, November 23, 2015

Homemade Waffles

I completely forgot about the waffle maker. We bought a waffle maker a few months ago and I have not yet posted about it for some reason. We have the heart-shaped Breville waffle maker and it's been doing its job. I have a few trials already and so far, it's all been good. It is actually quite easy to make, simply make the batter and follow the instructions from the booklet and there you have homemade waffles- as few or many as you want !

Who doesn't love waffles?

The recipe I used is adapted from Honeysuckle . I used twice the recipe without the choc chips. For half of the batch I added a teaspoon of matcha to make green tea waffles. Also, after making all the waffles, I put them in the oven for a few minutes to have that extra crispy texture. Drizzle with some maple syrup and you have the most mouth watering waffles.





Served with sliced bananas, pumpkin and sunflower seeds, with a drizzle of maple syrup



No comments :

Post a Comment