Saturday, April 5, 2014

Lunch at Cai Jin Shui Bakuteh House

Hi there! It has been more than a week since I last posted and while I have not been quite active here, I have been posting some crafts here. Please do have a look.
Last Sunday, we had lunch at Cai Jin Shui Bakuteh House. It was my fourth time and I have to say that the food is good. The place is meant to be famous for its Bah Ku Teh, but in all honesty I have never tried once. So I would not be able to give my opinion in this area. We, as usual, ordered some sizzling dish and stir-frys. These can be a lil sweet at times, but the flavours are there. For lunch, we had (in order of the photos) their homemade tofu dish, pork peking ribs, szechuan beef,  the cai jin shui fried noodle and hakka youg tau foo. Overall it was a good choice of dishes and shall come back again to try other dishes.

 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment