Thursday, July 10, 2014

Throwback Thursday

Throwback. I have not posted on this in a long time. I will begin with a few snaps of foods that I ate from last week, to last month and more.

This is Agedashi tofu with miso soup from Taka in the city. I love tofu (no discussion here) and I thoroughly enjoyed the crispy outside of the tofu. It feels like a dish I could eat regularly.





 

Vegetarian noodles (with noodles made from spinach) from Noodle Bar in the city. This was actually my first time seeing green noodles, so this raised my intrigue and I decided to go for it. The noodles were thin and had that natural green coloured. I really enjoyed the combination from the crispy tofu, green vegetables, mushrooms and bean sprouts. I completely forgot about the dish being meatless. Only one downside was from the wonton skins which were almost soggy and not crispy, which left me quite disappointed.

 

This is now a fact. Cherries are the most addictive fruit ever. Well, at least, it is for me. They are so sweet, without being overly sugary, with that perfect tint of acidity. I am not trying to discriminate all the other fruits around there (since I am a complete fruit-friendly person) but these are so delicious. I just can't get enough.


Marble cake from IGA. Who are you and what have you done to K? Nah, alright I am not used to buy cakes from the supermarket but after church, being hungry and all, this cake looked too mouth-watering to resist. I am glad it turned out to be the case. I appreciate the fact that the marble effect was quite spot on like on the packaging photo, so high five.


Almond fingers from IGA. I bought it for the same reason as above. These were good, but too sugary to my liking. It would go perfectly with a hot cup of unsweetened tea though


Oreo with peanut and choc cream filling: sounds like a match made in heaven, doesn't it? Well the cookies were super crunchy, but I was not too engrossed with the fillings; it was nothing amazing. Still, it's oreo. Who doesn't like like OREOs? 


No comments :

Post a Comment