Saturday, May 7, 2016

Super Nature's Superfoods frozen meals

This is a review of Super Nature's superfood range. I have been so busy lately and I had recourse to frozen meals as a resort to keep me from starving. I am not particular fan of these meals, since they never really tastes good and do not look quite appetising once heated. However, I was drawn to try the Super Nature's range after having a closer look at the ingredients choice. All of their meals contain super foods. They have kale, sweet potato, quinoa, chia and brown rice, amongst others. After trying one- the thai beef with quinoa and brown rice- I was a convert. The taste was really nice and it kept me full. It was also a happy feeling knowing you ate something hearty and healthy. I have since tried their middle eastern chicken with quinoa and tabouleh, split pea and lentil dhal,  and beef, kale and red quinoa lasagne. All of them were filling and delicious. I shall get my hand on their entire range. 









No comments :

Post a Comment