Thursday, January 24, 2013

Cookie and cream chocolate chip cheesecake cookie

Believe me the cookie that I made contains everything that the title says. Omg I just had a lot of craving for oreo cookies lately  and everything that has to do with cookie and cream from ice cream to shakes from cheesecake to cookies. So I saw this Oreo Cheesecake Cookies recipe and instantly fell in love with it. I mean the photos are so gorgeous and the cookies look so yummy. My thought was that I HAD to make those cookies and I had my try and they were just lovely and so good. I love the crunchiness and the taste everything. Only bad thing is that it's really rich with cream and butter in it, and sugar. So try keep your hand off the cookie container...I know hard thing to do ey. Well that said, a cookie here and there doesn't kill and it's just a perfect snack.

Ready to be put in the oven

Just out from the oven :)))
Cooling down on wire rack; can't wait to try them






No comments :

Post a Comment