Thursday, January 31, 2013

Indulgence

So yesterday I was really glad to have lunch outside. Despite all that I've said and proliferate on cooking at home and eating healthy (I know I know, I'm not contradicting myself), it's really nice and refreshing to eat in a restaurant with other people. Things when eating outside, eat moderately, not too fast as eating slowly make you feel fuller, and drink lot and lot and lot of water after.
We went to a buffet, I really like this restaurant because it has veggies, meat. Actually it's not that unhealthy at all. It was seafood theme and we had half a lobster, wow it was so huge lol. It was my first time eating eat lobster as well, taste okay. The roast pumpkin was simply awesome and believe me I was like I would never eat/ try pumpkin in high school, like ever lol. Just saying that you don't know until you try, so just say you won't like something or wouldn't be able to unless you try ;)

Here some pics of what we had:




No comments :

Post a Comment