Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Chocolate chips cheesecake cookies

Another thing is that I'm also a cheesecake lover, so I decided to make those cookies. It turns out that I had chocolate chips in the fridge, the cadbury ones are so absolutely niceeeee. I like it when you try to make recipes according to what you have in hand. This lead me to say that by cooking you become a better organiser- since you have to prepare, be aware and have full conscience of the things you have bla bla bla.
So I have to say that it was my first time making cookies. I know you'll be over with my 'first' you can blame me but as an excuse I'm only a newbie in baking *innocent look*.
So, yeah, I made them, first time using a hand electronic mixer as well haha- okay nothing great here. So I was amazed by the end result. I must admit that they are quite a bother-considering time to prepare and clean after- to make only a lil and you tell yourself that it's so much easier and faster to buy from the shop, but hey, what's not a better  feeling that to remove the cookies from the oven -even having a sneak peek at them baking...excitement. I know I sound like a fool just now. Anyway, my first try did not turn out too bad, see for yourself:



The recipe said to keep in the fridge after to have the cheesecake flavour. A definitetely mouth-watering cookie.


No comments :

Post a Comment