Friday, June 3, 2016

Another sweet round

So much has happened lately as per usual. Sometimes it's hard to believe how I made it. Some days are plain tough and then it gets better. Some days are long and some are super short. It is what you make of each day that counts. I like to bake during the weekend because I have ample time. Sometimes all you need is something sweet to cheer you up.

I have been following Masterchef and I am always amazed by the level of knowledge, creativity and cooking skills shown by the contestants. It's incredible to be able to cope under the pressure and present beautiful dishes with this incredible level of plating. #platinggoals

This is a group of desserts I have prepped and been compiling over the few weeks. I shall be posting more soon. 


Matcha custard tart with red bean filling

Macaron with lemon buttercream
Pandan cake layered with coconut cream
Mini carrot apple and sultana muffins

Mini chocolate tart with mini macaron
Anzac cookie
Almond flourless carrot cake

No comments :

Post a Comment