Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Burgers

I know I've said a lot of bad thing about fast food. It's definitely not healthy. However, I cannot but agree on the fact that it is convenient. So we had burgers. There's really something mouth-watering about those burgers and chips. Okay we had lot of burgers and chips lately.

Cannot resist anymore ><
I mean look at those. Feel hungry already.




Anyway, it's all about balance and how you feel about eating them. It's alright to eat them once in a while to satisfy any craving or on a rush. It becomes bad when you eat too much of it, like consecutively or more than for a meal.
Now, I notice recently about this 'healthy' burgers wave. Not so sure about this but I reckon they taste better. Unfortunately,they are also more expensive than the regular burgers at Mcdonald, Hungry Jacks or KFC.

No comments :

Post a Comment