Sunday, June 30, 2013

Dinner at Tony Roma's

Alright since I feel like posting right now, I will continue on my spur. Yesterday I had dinner at Tony Roma's with my friends. It was my first time there.

What can I say. First, it was a Saturday night and yes it was busy. We had to wait like thirty minutes before getting a table. Wondering if it was worth the wait because it seems like a popular restaurant. It is meant to be well-known for its ribs.

As starter, we had the Roma sampler, which is a mix of potato skins, fire wings and fried onion rings.
Well, in my opinion it was not worth the price ($27.50). Taste-wise,  it was okay but to be honest it was nothing extraordinary.

For main course, my friends and I shared the chicken caprese linguine pasta and original baby back ribs


The ribs tasted beautiful and the pasta good. 

My verdict is that the dish are too overpriced for the size (at least for me). It is a place where I will go only once in a while.

No comments :

Post a Comment