Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Throwback in the kitchen

I was finally able to get my photos sorted today and it will be a matter of days (hopefully) to post all the dishes I have been cooking since a while. Alright, this might take a lil while longer because I have my exams next week and guess - by what I'm doing right now- I'll be doing some catch-up the coming days. Anyway this dish is one of my typical stir-fry. I think I said somewhere but I have learned how to cook pulses (sometimes it's hard to believe how things are easy before actually doing it) and it is so simple. I love pulses so much; my mum used to cook it often back in the old days- right now so old but still (unfortunately and fortunately for the best) time goes by so quickly.
Right picture time:








No comments :

Post a Comment