Sunday, August 4, 2013

Beef with cauliflower and snow peas

Filling the gaps. Alright I guess I will not be posting that much when uni starts tomorrow. I will try my best to fit everything in my schedule though. I realise that it is really hard to manage time properly. Okay this is not an easy task, but somehow I am still learning and I am thankful that things start to make sense to me. You know like when everything start to take shape and form a picture.

Alright, so this is about cauliflower. Cauliflower is in season. I cooked them with snow peas and beef. Talk about diversification hehe. I think that after having eaten so much cauliflower over the last few weeks, I am starting to really like it. It tastes good to be honest. It is one of those vegetable that go well with anything- okay almost everything.



Note: I do not usually plate up the food, which is why you seen it in the pan. Also I am not posting the recipe because I guess this one is pretty simple, only a change of ingredients.

No comments :

Post a Comment