Friday, April 22, 2016

Flashback Friday

This week has been unexpectedly busy. I did miss last week's flashback, so this week's post is inclusive of two weeks meals. I did not cook as much as I would like to, but I am really glad being able to produce new dishes. I made braised red cabbage and I loved it so much from trying it the first time that I have been wanting to cook and eat it again for a while. Well, cravings have been filled. 

Happy weekend. 

Pan-fried baramundi fish, grilled asparagus, deepfried seafood and hollandaise sauce
Beef steak wih asparagus, sauteed mushroom and spinach, and mushroom sauce
Minestone soup


Herbal chicken soup with sauteed lettuce
Lamb cottage pie with braised cabbage, cucumber and carrot
Fried rice with braised cabbage
Bacon, mushroom, pea and zucchini risotto


No comments :

Post a Comment