Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Fruit post with Kiwi berry

I thought of making yet another fruit post since I love eating them so much. It's funny how when you thought you tried so many fruits already, there are always some new additions. This month I tried my first kiwi berry, which is essentially a miniature version of a kiwi fruit. It is much sweeter and can basically be eaten whole, which is why it is probably call a berry. I think they are perfect addition to salads, for some sweet/tangy flavour. 




I also came across several plum varieties. I did not even know we had so many- I counted five. I'm slightly sad because we are going into winter, which means that I shall enjoy few of the last nectarines and peaches for the season.  However, I shall soon indulge into mandarins. 


I managed to grab some passion fruits and figs. They are probably my favourite fruit, but so hard to get hold of, which makes them extra special. 



This post will not be filled without a snap of this week's fruit baskets ;)



No comments :

Post a Comment