Saturday, July 20, 2013

Mint choc cookie

It looks like I have not been making cookies for a rather long time. It was about time for me to try new ones and coincidentally I saw this video on youtube. Mint chocolate cookie. Yes! These cookies look so irresistible. Mint and chocolate is another amazing combination that I absolute adore. Alright, I would agree that chocolate goes well with almost anything. Anyway, I could not wait to try this cookie. I got hold of all the ingredients and finally gave it a go. I end up with 20 cookies. Now let me tell you that those cookies taste really good. They are chocolaty and the mint simply boost the flavour. I put a little bit less butter because I ran out, which is why I believe they were crunchy instead of chewy, but they were still so delicious. The crunchiness I think actually make it even better. It would definitely make them again.

Right I also put all my ingredients together, like for the first time before starting off. I always tell myself this but then keep on going round the kitchen looking for my ingredients. This always end up with the kitchen being so messy and requiring more cleaning. So after a few previous lessons, I finally put all my ingredients together before getting started with the recipe- nice and neatly so that I stop from going round and round. I think this is a habit that everyone should inculcate because it really does save time, and result in less messy and stressful moments. The other day was crazy because I already started cooking and did not have all my ingredients ready, so there was such a rush and panic. Fortunately enough, it was not such a catastrophe in the end. Pheww. Nevertheless, pointless stressful time. Back on topic, give these cookies a try definitely worth it :)





Oh yes I finally get hold of a cookie jar. Hehe this is so great. The cookies look so nice in it.

No comments :

Post a Comment