Friday, March 25, 2016

Flashback Friday

Today is Good Friday and I would like to take a moment to commemorate the death of Jesus, who died for us, sinners. It's been a long week and it's crazy how they are going so quickly. I hardly managed to cook this week. I simply whipped up a few simple and quick meals for the sake of not going too hungry. 

It has been a day of fasting and I'm afraid it is the only one I kept for this Lent season (in addition to Ash Wednesday). Easter is looming and I could not be happier. I just baked some macarons,  and tried making them Easter-themed with some bunny-shaped and egg-shaped ones- will share later.

Well, time to share few snaps of this week's dishes.

Bacon, pea and mushroom risotto
Veggie patty with sides
Miso carrot soup and salad on the side
Cauliflower soup
Spam, potato and cabbage stir fry
Corn, quinoa, tomato salad with coriander and avo

Roasted chicken salad
BBQ Fried rice


No comments :

Post a Comment