Sunday, December 1, 2013

Advent day

It's feeling like Christmas time. I certainly felt that way when I walked down a shopping centre, especially the other day with Christmas trees and decorations all over the place. I cannot believe they already put them since beginning of November- talk about early.  Now, Christmas is really around the corner with only 24 days to go. It seems like yesterday when we were talking about the end of the world last year. Anyway, I have been cooking quite a lot recently, the usual stuff but I will try to prepare new dishes, starting this month. What's not a better time to renew myself  but with the beginning of the advent calender.
Well, I wish you all a happy Christmas season, and let's not forget about the real meaning of Christmas. 

...Oh and I made this paper christmas tree yesterday:

You can find the instructions to make this here.

No comments :

Post a Comment