Friday, December 13, 2013

Back and feeling Alive

To be honest, I was not away, I have not been. I simply did not feel like posting for a while- you know to disconnect a little (not that I think it applies since I have seriously not been updating a lot since last year- yes I cannot believe that this blog is going to make one year like in 10 days- wow). Anyway, to continue on my lesson of the day (from a book I'm reading titled 'Cruel Summer' by Alyson Noel), about spending too much time by the computer "this is not good, not healthy" ( not referring to me-yes-  but that I completely agree!). True. When has the need to stay connected become so primordial. I guess it's simply goes with the need to join the crowd and do as so. I will not question this. Still. I think that sometimes you miss the real thing by simply looking through your eyes.

Alright, this is a picture of the navity set from the nearest shopping centre and I really like it. It feels so Christmassy already. It has spread towards the TV shows now ( nothing to complain about). I do feel like Christmas is a season of joy and you know rejoice and feeling renewed/alive.


 I know I'm being a bit sidetracked here, but hey it's Christmas spirit and doing things you truly feel like doing. Season greetings.

No comments :

Post a Comment