Monday, December 16, 2013

Breakfast

Some ideas for some protein-rich brekky. My breakfast typically consists of milk, cereals, toast with jam and butter/cheese. I recently read that it's good to change sometimes not to fall into boredom or loss of appetite (or whatever they call it)- right this is my long way to say-in brief, to break the routine and add variety.  So once in a while I like having a super-charged brekky with eggs, baked beans and something else. Last week I had avocado (which is my favourite food in the world), and yesterday I had bacon. Always accompanied with a cup of milk and a fruit of course (for all the good reasons) . Now do not forget that breakfast is the most important meal of the day and I will repeat myself: do not miss breakfast.

 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment