Friday, December 11, 2015

Flashback Friday

As usual, this will be an overview of meals I cooked and ate during the week. I am trying new recipes at the moment, being more adventurous in my cooking. There are so many cookbooks and recipes out there, it's so easy to get caught in a multitude of selections. It's okay to add your own twist to a recipe now and then.
Kale & mushroom stirfry, with sweet potato and oven-baked battered fish
My first time butterflying a chicken breast!
Panfried butterfly chicken with my cauliflower gratin and some veggies on the side 
Tomato shredded chicken

Shredded chicken wrap with spinach and, avo + mushroom and sweet potato sides
Zucchini and mushroom stirfry
Kale and mushroom quiche
Tea time with a macaron

Quiche with an egg and veggies on the side
My version of  'mapo tofu' with some cabbage carrot stirfry
Rice paper rolls with shredded chicken (above), avo, quinoa, carrot and lettuce
Some 'gato piment' - splitpeas bites 




No comments :

Post a Comment