Thursday, December 17, 2015

Throwback Thursday (Japanese)

I just made some sushi at home and I thought of posting some few random photos of Japanese places I tried. Sushi is one of my favourite on-the-go food. They are not that cheap though, so I do not have it on a regular basis. I have seen some 'healthier' sushi options at some restaurants, using brown rice or quinoa instead of the white sushi rice. I personally think that this is a great offer as this brings more texture to the rice filling.

Sushi from Sushi sushi
Miso soup from Osaka Sushi
Spring roll and sea weed from Osaka Sushi
Some deepfry potato ball from Osaka Sushi

Chicken bento from Osaka Sushi
Teriyaki salmon bento from Osaka Sushi
Sushi Izu




Miso soup and sashimi from Taku Japanese Kitchen
Deluxe set from Taku Japanese Kitchen
Chicken katsu bento from Nagoya Sushi
Teriyaki beef bento from Nagoya sushi
Agedashi tofu from Taka
Teriyaki salmon bento from Zensaki
Teriyaki beef bento from Mayo Mayo Japanese Sushi


No comments :

Post a Comment