Thursday, December 24, 2015

Throwback to last year

Christmas Eve already. I realised that I have not really posted any of the dishes we ate last year for the Christmas and New year season. I have been really busy during that time. Hence I have not been posting a lot and neglecting this blog as a matter of fact. I am now redeeming myself by posting a few snaps of dishes we had. 

Sometimes you just get caught up with life. After watching The Little Prince (one of my favourite books ever), I can truly understand and reflect on how when we grow up, we keep forgetting (most often inadvertently) what is most important. We take too much time focusing on what is not essential, engrossed in our busy life. It's good sometimes to pause and reflect. It is a great step to cultivate and nourish yourself. I think this is a really good period of the year to renew yourself and recharge your batteries to positively shape your life for the coming year. So cheers to Thriving.

Beef steak, with asparagus, mushroom and yellow grape tomatoes
Beef patty burger with beetroot, tomato, salad and chips on the side
Chicken breast tender with sweet potato mash, mushroom, salad and cherry tomatoes
Chicken wrap with avocado, spinach and tomatoes
Green smoothie to detox
Banana bread
Tuna steak, sweet potato mash, avo, salad mix and grape tomato




No comments :

Post a Comment