Friday, July 5, 2013

Cooking shows

I have become a real fan of cooking shows recently. I remember when I was little and had the reverse feeling. It just shows how as you grow up, taste changes and things look different. You learn to appreciate the simple things of life. Your views develop into new ones and your perception of things evolves.

I absolutely like watching these cooking shows, not only for the 'how' purpose, but mostly for the good vibes. You can see that passion before each of the host/ presenter's eyes- their love and enthusiasm for cooking and eating. This is enough to make you appreciate cooking.

The first show I really like is Masterchef. However, the show which particularly induced me into trying different things is '100% recettes' by Doctissimo by Natalie Nguyen. Her good humour in the videos really push me to try instead of only watching. Other than that I would now watch any cooking shows. At the moment, I am watching Huey's show, Good Chef/Bad Chef and Ready Steady Cook. The good thing about seeing those is to see how easy it is to cook; you do not need special powers. It is only a matter of getting started. Then everything will take care of itself. You will learn over time, improve and truly enjoy cooking.

Alright so happy cooking :)

No comments :

Post a Comment