Monday, July 15, 2013

Macaron with vanilla buttercream

There is nothing better than home made food. I finally made up my mind to try French macarons . I wanted to make those since a long time ago because I really like eating these yummy cakes (and they are quite expensive). I have watch countless videos on how to make them, so they would end up perfect. Mine were not perfect but I give credit to the taste. They tasted just like the ones you buy from the shop Obviously it was my first at doing those, so I did not expect them to be the perfect shape. Anyway they look decent and I was happy with them.
I use the recipe from Donna Hay. Click here for recipe.


 

Right the colour did change during the baking process. I really do not know why but I would say that it is the taste that counts the most. Also, I might have left them in the oven for a lil too long. What I like is that they had feet. I mean for a first time, it was great. 



No comments :

Post a Comment