Sunday, July 21, 2013

Mixed berries vanilla pudding popsicle

Alright so I found this popsicle holder at the Red dot store and it came in handy since I wanted to try those vanilla pudding popsicle. The amazing thing is that I found the vanilla pudding (ingredient) rather like mere coincidence. I never heard of it before seeing the recipe. I was actually rather sceptical about finding them in store and bang I found them without even looking for them at the instant jelly/ custard aisle. Now there was no reason for not trying them and I did and they turned out nicely. So proud haha. Seriously I had a hard time taking the popsicle out and then realised a handy way to get them out is to put them under warm water like 5-10 seconds- and they came out magically.

Instructions: Follow the instant pudding procedures (add two cups of milk and stir constantly). When the pudding has thickened, add whatever topping you want. I had frozen berries, so I used them. Then, put in your moulds and keep in the freezer for about 4-5 hours and they are should be ready.
In the recipe I found on youtube, they stir in Oreo cookie crumbles, which is nice too. They also add like half cup whipped cream which I did not. This is so simple to make



No comments :

Post a Comment