Sunday, July 28, 2013

Beef steak

We are in Australia. Undeniably one dish that will come again and again is beef steak. Yes please. Steak is one simple thing to cook. All you need is the right meat. The rest is about getting it done. We have steak almost every week or so. I am now trying to vary the side dishes. We used to have it with mashed potatoes (most often because it is easy to make- using the instant one- and less oily than chips). I really want to increase the options. Yesterday I baked potatoes for my first time and indeed it goes really well with steak. I try roasting some cauliflower as well. It turned out okay.

My roasted cauliflowers resting
I did not have the opportunity to take picture of the baked potatoes tray, but you can see  some on the top left corner :)
With stir fry button mushroom yummmos
 Before I leave, I will advice to have green salad as side dish for anything fried or stir fry.

No comments :

Post a Comment