Thursday, July 25, 2013

Little mixed berry pie/tart

This is actually quite easy to make. This puff pastry comes in as very handy (I used Pampas one). I recently bought it  after I saw that apple pie video on youtube, made using this pastry.  Looks so yummy and easy dizzy. Now I was not planning on making those yet. I saw the recipe of a blueberry tart shortcut version in the coles magazine. This is what I wanted to make. Now I was ready to make those but with mixed berries because this is what I had in the fridge and then I saw a much better recipe on the packet itself (see the wrapping is there for a reason!). Well it's not really better, simply better ingredients to my liking. The one on the packet does not come with butter in the filling, so I was more inclined to try that recipe.

Click to see recipe in bigger size. Yes I am too lazy to type this back. Making using of that camera ;)
 

Alright mine did not look exactly as gorgeous as the one in the recipe pic, but hey for my first time trying, I would say...not that bad ey ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment