Monday, August 19, 2013

Homemade pizza 'not so'

I would lie if I say that I am not feeling lazy to post at the moment. It is one of those moments where you wish you had a personal assistant to help you with your daily activities. Alright just kidding because unfortunately anything you want is always best achieved when you do it yourself; this is one of my credo. As far as the pizzas are concerned, I say they are 'not so' homemade because we bought the pizza bases. The only thing required was to put the toppings. I think this is an absolutely fantastic way to make your own gourmet pizza. This is seriously the simplest thing ever. I cannot believe I have not thought of this earlier. For this one, my toppings were bacon, button mushroom and capsicum. It was light and crispy.

   
I slightly burned the edges for this one >.<

No comments :

Post a Comment