Saturday, August 3, 2013

Fruity Fruits

I think this is the biggest provision of fruits we ever have so far. There are quite a few choices there. From apples, bananas, cherries, to kiwis, oranges, mandarins, pears and strawberries. Some lemons on the side. I think eating fruits is absolutely one of the best thing in this world. So feel free to have them (recommended portion is about 3 per day). The good thing, in my case, is that I actually feel healthier when and after I eat them, both mentally and physically. They are fat free, contain lot of fibre and help against so many diseases.
One word of advice still is moderation. Even though something is good for you, it does not mean that you have to eat lot and lot and lot of it. It does not equally mean you will be healthier in this way. It is all about balance.Think about it.


No comments :

Post a Comment