Sunday, August 18, 2013

Macaron #3 with rasperry filling

What has truly driven me to try and make these lovely cookies is the fact that firstly they are the yummiest thing ever and secondly the price- they are quite pricey- so you always end up wanting more or eat them too preciously. Since I started baking I am willing to try new stuff. Remember before I would never dare go round these untouched areas and making macaron was absolutely one of them. I thought you had to be a real chef or the like to be able to make them. Then I had a look at the ingredients and spent so much time on youtube. It in fact appeared to be rather easy to make . I was then so keen to try them. Alright so I first used it with the old hand mixer and damn it was so frustrating. However, I was pleasantly surprised and satisfied with the first try. Anyway after a third time, I think that I have made real progress. Getting better and better. This time I try a new filling-rasperry. I used frozen raspberries. First strain it to extract the juices. With which you add sugar and some lemon juice. Add some cornstarch to thicken the liquid on low heat.This was awesome.

 
My macaron tower...lol





No comments :

Post a Comment